I would like to work with technology because there is in Colombian society (from the new millennium) a necessity: learning English to perform in the daily work to complete that in Factories every day, but people don´t find how to learn in a good way possibly for the missing of the government to imply use of technology, and that don´t exist in Colombia as in Europe. An example of this is the coverage of banda ancha: Don´t cover all people but only a little percentage. I´ll point to solve this problem. I´ll become into a good infrastructure every place which I teach, through including this cost in the hour per teaching so students are going to understand the value explaining that and will pay. It serves to reforzar their personal level in skills intereses and hobbies. The answer is going to show the description of attitudes of students who work near here. Age 28-38.
I think to work in a new institute what is creating for these days in the country; as I show the purpose to directives you are going to see the answer and if it is possible in the next months what is the duration maybe the next year too. Learning English is good to associate with.
Context and poblacion: In those terms I´ll choose an Institute in the avenue 68 because of the importance that people from this give to learn English
Please tell me if it is good, or today at 11:36 am I´ll send you another that I have.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Here you can write your comments about the blog.